facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Monday, September 7, 2009

Glider Color Scheme contest on RCgroups

RCRCM, a chinese manufacturer organized a Color scheme contest on RCgroups. The goal is to propose an attractive and easy to reproduce color scheme for the new F3F plane from RCRCM, the Strega.

More info here: RCgroups thread

I participated to this contest and proposed a design inspired from my favorite "bubble design" I used on my Freestyler, Extreme, Wasabi, Beevolution, Vector DS.

The concept is to have a single design where you can change the color combination.





The entries are closed now, and vote started.

So if you have a login on RCgroups and if you like my design and want to support it, then please vote for me :)

The poll thread is here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1106328

Unfortunately, the organiser splitted my entry into 4 entries (one per color combination) :( ...
To avoid dispersion of the votes, please vote for the first one called "Pierre Rondel 1"

Many thanks in advance !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...