facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Monday, April 25, 2011

XX powered by eneloop: AA format, low discharge and 2500 mAh !

Sanyo just released a new Eneloop low-self-discharge battery called "XX powered by eneloop AA", providing more power with 2500 mAh.

More information on Sanyo Website: here

I use Eneloop batteries for few years now and I'm quite happy with them. Going to 2500 mAh will give even more flying time !


Price is about 19 Euros for 4 cells, compared to the 15 Euros for the standard 2000 mAh we already know.

1 comment:

  1. It's goi&X6e;g to be end of mine day, exceρt before end
    I am rea&X64;ing this great post to increase my expeгience.



    Also vіsit m&X79; homepаge; camera ()

    ReplyDelete

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...