facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Planet-Soaring is back













Hello  all!

After a summer break, planet-soaring is back with plenty of work on the table. I just returned from the F3F world championship in slovakia where I got a team gold medal with my team mates ! the week before, I also kept my national champion title in Ardèche on a super spot. We did 20 rounds in 2 days with plenty of fast time and a sub-30 (29.40s) for me which is not so often. Erlier in the summer I broke my personnal best in the vercors with a 28.01s. I also won the eurotour/world cup contest of the col de tende on the France/Italy border. In brief, a very sucessfull summer with plenty of nice memories, and pictures that I will share with you in the coming days !

Stay tuned !

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...