facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Plan de Baix

Yesterday, I went to a new F3F spot in order to validate it. I was with 2 F3F mates, Paul Derbier and Etienne Beraudo. I spent the afternoon to fly alternatively my Alliaj HM, then my Weasel Evo.

Here is the video taken by Paul while I was testing one side of the slope:



I had good runs but overall the slope is not consistent enough to host an event. This is a shame beacuse the place is nice and the village around is beautiful.

At the end of the afternoon, I flew my EZGlider with the Go Pro and did a small clip:

Flight Above Plan de Baix from Pierre Rondel on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful video of a place I just visited last year thanks to my uncle who lives nearby. Thank you for letting me re-live the memory!

    ReplyDelete

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...